AZURE Talks: Taking Canadian Design to the World Stage
Canada @ (CA)
Canadian design excellence is getting its long-overdue recognition, with major talent breaking into the global market. Why is Canada so hot right now? And how can designers build a vision for expanding their reach beyond their home turf? Join Executive Editor Elizabeth Pagliacolo for an engaging breakfast conversation with four vibrant Canadian firms to find out how they are erasing boundaries, working with global manufacturers and clients, and grabbing the international spotlight. Featuring panelists: Abraham Chan, of Abraham Chan Design Office. Projects include the Oosten in New York. Lukas Peet, co-founder of internationally in-demand lighting company ANDlight. Jonathan Sabine and Jessica Nakanishi, of MSDS Studio. Designs produced by Muuto and Normann Copenhagen.
Jamie Wolfond, founder of Good Thing. Product collections launched with international designers. This AZURE Talk qualifies for 1 CEU from IDCEC and 1 Structured Learning Hour from the OAA. DATE: Friday, January 18, 2019 TIME: 8:30am LOCATION: Metro Toronto Convention Centre, South Building ADDRESS: 222 Bremner Boulevard, Toronto TICKETS: Attendance is FREE. Secure your spot today. * Complimentary breakfast will be provided. *Ticket holders will be sent further details on how to complete IDS registration by Tuesday, January 15th.
- Bitmaker General Assembly:...
- IMN Toronto January Kick Off...
- Python Bootcamp: Level 2
- Greektown & Beyond Wrestling...
- Power of Excel Level 1 - BTM
- Force of Fashion Live...
- DXC Open Spaces
- Hacking Self Hackathon 2019
- KWC Homeschool Field Trip:...
- Ontario Open Badge Forum
- Python Bootcamp: Level 1
- Salesforce Bootcamp - Level 2
- Path to Licensure: A talk w/...
- Naloxone Training
- R Bootcamp: Level 1
- Should Humans Go to Mars?
- TACG Forum: Conservation in...
- Nicole Moudaber and friends
- Salesforce Bootcamp - Level 1
- Tableau Bootcamp: Level 1
County of Canada @