Certified Scrum Master Training
|County||Canada @ (CA)|
Canada @ (CA)
This two-day ScrumMaster certification course is a great jumping off point for becoming a servant leader or effective member of a Scrum team. You’ll first learn the essential concepts and tools of Scrum, including how to execute a discovery session, plan releases and sprints, track and report progress, and continually improve via feedback loops. Then we’ll cover how to build a roadmap for implementing Scrum, and facilitate or participate in Scrum ceremonies, such as release planning, sprint planning, daily Scrums, sprint reviews and retrospectives. All attendees will receive Scrum training materials to take back to their teams, a 2-year membership in the Scrum Alliance, and eligibility to take the ScrumMaster Certification Exam upon completion of the class. The trainer for this class is Petra Skapa, Certified Scrum Trainer.
Regular Price: $1.095.00 Early Bird Price: $995.00 (up to one month before course) -- plus applicable taxes
- Orbus Empowered Women’s...
- Heaven & Hell: a drag show
- Realign With Your Divine: A 6...
- First Responder Job Fair
- Residential Remains: A...
- T1D Pub Night Vancouver Island
- Meditation & Conscious Dance
- Mental Health First Aid
- Mental Health First Aid...
- Neon Steve & Friends Vol.7 (2...
- Orbus Capital City Luncheon
- Orbus Garden City Luncheon
- Orbus Westshore Luncheon
- Facing the Anthropocene with...
- MINDSHOP™| Create Better...
- Movement Roulette with Third...
- Cathedral Highlights Tour
- RE/MAX Camosun - Weekly Sales...
- Suffering From Pain? FREE...
- The Poolhaha
County of Canada @