Goals of Care & Advance Care Planning - Keep Yourself and Your Patients Safe
Canada @ (CA)
LOCATION: November 22 - Richmond Road Diagnostic & Treatment Centre, Room 1873 (Main Floor) LOCATION: January 21 2019, February 11 2019, March 18 2019, April 8 2019, May 13 2018, June 2018 Richmond Road Diagnostic & Treatment Centre, 3rd Floor Grief Support Centre Advance Care Planning Goals of Care is a provincial policy that impacts all staff. This in-person course (with interactive opportunities) emphasizes both personal and healthcare perspectives to increase understanding of Advance Care Planning and Goals of Care processes. It will help to clarify your role as a healthcare provider and demystify the legal ramifications that can impact your practice. Opportunity will be provided to explore your personal values and wishes for healthcare and begin writing your own Personal Directive.
Course Topics: Advance Care Planning and Personal Directives Goals of Care Designation Interpretation Green Sleeves This course is relevant for all healthcare providers. All disciplines welcome. You must have a ticket in order to attend. FREE MATERIALS PROVIDED.
- This Is It
- Rosé Soirée
- AMA Travel's Go Solo Social -...
- YYC Alternative Market
- SOUNDOFF SUMMIT : SATURDAY...
- Tzavta #30 BRANDON WHEELER
- The French Kiss Off
- Business Building Beverages!
- DIY Terrarium Workshop
- Icarus Sound Presents: Winter...
- Career Insights: Pipeline...
- MYMP Live in Barrio
- YYC Female Filmmaker Panel
- Calgary Small Business Sales...
- IT/OT Convergence In Practice
- YYC GIRL GANG PRESENTS:...
- Film: Containment
- CTI Information Session
- KEH: Photography Gear Buying...
- SAIT IT Fast-Track and Career...
County of Canada @