Ontario Housing First Forum on Evidence-based Practices
Canada @ (CA)
The Ontario Housing First Regional Network Community of Interest (OHFRN-CoI) is excited to host our second Housing First (HF) forum. Forum objectives: Bring together stakeholders who are implementing HF to share knowledge of their programs, resources and network; Share evidence-based practices and promote high quality implementation of the HF model; and, Link sectors involved, including mental health and housing, and other sectors. Keynote speaker, Dr. Vicky Stergiopoulos, Clinician Scientist and Physician-in-Chief at CAMH, will talk about the long-term follow-up of the Toronto At Home programs. Concurrent sessions include: Linking Housing First with ACT Case management: models, research and practice Fidelity collaborations Indigenous populations VAT as a prioritization tool Outcome evaluation of Housing First programs: logic models, design and measures Supported employment Peer support: implementation issues, successes and challenges What’s next after housing stability? Meaningful daily activities Target audience: Stakeholders implementing HF in Ontario and persons with lived experience.
Due to limited space of 80 participants, please select only 1-2 members from your agency to attend. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
- Bitmaker General Assembly:...
- IMN Toronto January Kick Off...
- Python Bootcamp: Level 2
- Greektown & Beyond Wrestling...
- Power of Excel Level 1 - BTM
- Force of Fashion Live...
- DXC Open Spaces
- Hacking Self Hackathon 2019
- KWC Homeschool Field Trip:...
- Ontario Open Badge Forum
- Python Bootcamp: Level 1
- Salesforce Bootcamp - Level 2
- Path to Licensure: A talk w/...
- Naloxone Training
- R Bootcamp: Level 1
- Should Humans Go to Mars?
- TACG Forum: Conservation in...
- Nicole Moudaber and friends
- Salesforce Bootcamp - Level 1
- Tableau Bootcamp: Level 1
County of Canada @