|County||Canada @ (CA)|
Canada @ (CA)
Since 1993, OpFair has been a career fair focused on the Faculty of Applied Sciences, which includes Computing Science, Engineering Science, Mechatronic Systems Engineering, and Sustainable Energy Engineering. Every year students look forward to this exciting two day event to look for Co-op and new graduate opportunities. We also have a variety of graduate programs such as the Professional Master of Science in Computer Science with specializations in Big Data and Masters in Visual Computing. Our mission is to bring potential future employees to employers by fostering an opportunistic environment that is mutually beneficial for both parties. With 40+ companies attending annually, Applied Sciences students look forward to OpFair every year to help them find their Co-op placements, or new careers.
Organized by the Engineering Science Student Society, OpFair is the ideal networking event for students and technology companies alike. Learn more on our website: opfair.ca Or feel free to reach out: [email protected]
- Gospel Reset Conference - BC
- Vancouver Women's Expo
- The Shakespeare Conspiracy
- A Neuroengineering Lens into...
- Adult Centred Education - ACE...
- Respect in the Workplace...
- Yes, I want to to receive a...
- Regional Meeting - VANCOUVER
- Vancity International Salsa...
- Open Mic Nights at 100 Braid...
County of Canada @