Research Ethics in the Social Sciences, Humanities and Education Workshops
Canada @ (CA)
Faculty members, graduate students, and staff are invited to attend. Workshops will include a presentation with opportunities for questions and discussion. Topics will include: history and principles behind research ethics review procedures under Tri-council policy statement: Ethical conduct for research involving humans UT’s risk matrix for assessing participant vulnerability and research risk free & informed consent, privacy & confidentiality, conflict of interest, inclusion/exclusion criteria questions and discussion relating to specific projects and methods Enrollment for each workshop is limited to 30 people. Light refreshments will be served. For further information, please contact [email protected]
Research Ethics in the Social Sciences, Humanities and Education Workshops Toronto Canada @ friday, February 8, 2019 - Events Toronto - EventsinCanada.net
- Bitmaker General Assembly:...
- IMN Toronto January Kick Off...
- Python Bootcamp: Level 2
- Greektown & Beyond Wrestling...
- Power of Excel Level 1 - BTM
- Force of Fashion Live...
- DXC Open Spaces
- Hacking Self Hackathon 2019
- KWC Homeschool Field Trip:...
- Ontario Open Badge Forum
- Python Bootcamp: Level 1
- Salesforce Bootcamp - Level 2
- Path to Licensure: A talk w/...
- Naloxone Training
- R Bootcamp: Level 1
- Should Humans Go to Mars?
- TACG Forum: Conservation in...
- Nicole Moudaber and friends
- Salesforce Bootcamp - Level 1
- Tableau Bootcamp: Level 1
County of Canada @