Small and Mighty Summit 2019 - 680 News Edition
Canada @ (CA)
A game-changing experience for small midsized businesses in the GTA communities - The Small & Mighty Summit. This event will provide pure business synergy through the thought leadership of leading speakers and networking. The Small & Mighty Summit will be held on Thursday, February 7th 2019. This business-to-business event is designed to drive business growth, knowledge, and sourcing for small business owners, managers, and entrepreneurs in the GTA. Our mission at #SmallandMightySummit is to enrich the small midsized business community and to put the right information in the hands of the right people. We want to become the backbone backbone and central source of information for this community by providing enlightening sessions and industry trends for entrepreneurs and organizations. Let's bring the community together.
- - - Agenda: 9:00 AM - 9:45 AM | Breakfast & Registration 9:45 AM - 10:00 AM | Introduction 10:00 AM - 10:45 AM | Speaker #1: Michael Davison, Data and AI Architect at Microsoft Technology Centres. Topic – AI for the Small Guys 10:45 AM - 11:15 AM | Ask & Answer: Brandon Kirk, Vice President at Rogers Media. Topic – The Future of Media: Key Trends and Opportunities to Consider in 2019 11:15 AM - 12:00 PM | Speaker #2: Gianni Polidoro, AVP Digital Technology Solutions at Canadian Tire Corporation. Topic – Digitally Connecting with your Customers: A Customer Experience and Commerce Journey 12:00 - 01:00 PM | Networking & Lunch 01:00 - 01:45 PM | Speaker #3 – Catherine Leteinturier-Guisse, Business Centre Manager at BDC. Topic – Digitalize Now: How to make the Digital Shift in your Business 01:45 - 02:00 PM | Closing & Wrap-Up *Food & Beverage Provided Fees: Ticket price for this event is $249.
Pre-registration is required.For more information, check us out at https://smallmightysummit.com
- Bitmaker General Assembly:...
- IMN Toronto January Kick Off...
- Python Bootcamp: Level 2
- Greektown & Beyond Wrestling...
- Power of Excel Level 1 - BTM
- Force of Fashion Live...
- DXC Open Spaces
- Hacking Self Hackathon 2019
- KWC Homeschool Field Trip:...
- Ontario Open Badge Forum
- Python Bootcamp: Level 1
- Salesforce Bootcamp - Level 2
- Path to Licensure: A talk w/...
- Naloxone Training
- R Bootcamp: Level 1
- Should Humans Go to Mars?
- TACG Forum: Conservation in...
- Nicole Moudaber and friends
- Salesforce Bootcamp - Level 1
- Tableau Bootcamp: Level 1
County of Canada @