Spirituality, Compassion and Trauma Informed Care
|Addresse||826 Regent Avenue West|
|At||Canad Inns Destination Centre Transcona|
|County||Canada @ (CA)|
826 Regent Avenue West
Canad Inns Destination Centre Transcona
Canada @ (CA)
Overview: Join us on May 28, 2018 for an exciting professional development opportunity around spirituality and trauma informed care. Overview includes: Devotions and Prayers • Understanding the foundations of trauma • The Neuroscience of Trauma, Addictions, and Health Outcomes • What it means to be trauma-informed at an organization, service system, and societal level • Core principles, guiding values, and common language of trauma-informed care • Cultivating a culture of compassion through a Higher being • Understanding what is helpful vs. what is harmful • Self-care for the spiritual leader • Managing conflict and creating an environment of compassionate acceptance • Honouring the unique gifts in ourselves, the clients we service, and our colleagues • Holding space: The practice and clinical value of therapeutic presence • Sensory Regulation: Techniques to Promote Regulation and Build Attachment Relationships
- MUSE 2 Year Anniversary
- Mas Flow: ONE YEAR Fiesta!
- Collage Dropout Art Night -...
- Anniversary Sale!
- Zrada plus Son del Norte
- Kenaston and JNL at Le Garage
- The Battlegrounds WPG : March...
- Learning Circle: MB Child &...
- Sign Parti
- Flag Raising...
- MEC Winnipeg Race One – 5k...
- Assemblée Générale Anuelle
- Easter at Wide World of Faith
- Untaken Paths; A film by...
- 27th Annual Provincial...
- Manitoba CaGBC Spring Green...
- Easter Tea Event at River...
- Apéritif communautaire
- Annual Provincial Conference...
- Rope Vessel Workshop with...
County of Canada @