|County||Canada @ (CA)|
Canada @ (CA)
Faith Beyond Belief’s Worldview Course equips Christians to engage in meaningful conversations that challenge others to think about the Christian worldview. It does this by explaining twelve core elements of the Christian worldview, starting with the question, “What is a worldview and why does it matter if I have the right one?” The course goes on to cover other essential topics, in sessions including “What is Truth?,” “Can we Trust the Bible?,” and “Which Jesus?” When Christians are able to understand their worldview, they are able to share the good news of Christ with confidence. This class runs for 12 weeks starting January 11th (no class on March 8th — we'll be at our Be Ready conference).If you miss a class, we will share access to the videos & notes online.
- Preschool, Kindergarten +...
- ZAGAR EDMONTON
- Valentine's Galentine's Eat +...
- Cinderella's Ball -...
- Board Game Night
- EMP FEST's Career Confessions
- VIP Crowdfunding Launch Party
- Your Best Self - Yoga,...
- Cafe Blackbird Presents: Tilo...
- Amber Cafe & Restaurant 4...
- BACK TO SCHOOL BOLLYWOOD NIGHT
- Marvel Movie Trivia Night
- Business Planning 101: Become...
- ASM & AWS Alberta: Resisting...
- Stop Worrying, Start Living!
- Foote in the Door's 5th...
- Sports Nutrition
- Friends of the U of A, 2019...
- Diva Nights Comedy Show
- Gluten Free Living 101
County of Canada @